Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kabuki at Minamaza Theatre Kyoto in March 2019/1/21 09:40
I would like to book a ticket for the Kabuki theatre performance scheduled in March. I note that it is three acts but I don't know how long to expect it to last. One article I read indicates it is often a days' performance, but given this performance commences at 6pm this is not the case. I cannot find anything on the site to indicate the length of the program. I have also read that you can choose a full program or one act only, but this is not indicated on the theatre's site either. I am guessing it will go for about three hours? There are only 2nd and 3rd class tickets available which are at the back of the theatre. Is it still worth going when seated so far from the stage? And Finally, Also, will an English audio guide be necessary or will an English written guide be sufficient. Thanks in advance to anyone who may be able to answer this.
by Majella  

reply to this thread