Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Make my own ice cream 2019/1/29 11:34
I am a Foreigner with Tourist visa.So I can't buy freeze.
But I want to make my own ice cream.Do you know any portable Japanese ice cream maker?Any website is highly appreciated.
by Farhan (guest)  

Re: Make my own ice cream 2019/1/29 18:57
Most smaller bemch top ice cream makers require the tub to be put in a freezer for a few hours first.

Also add in the cost of buying the machine. Weird considering your short length of stay. I'm sure it'll outweigh the cost of buying from supermarket.

Also if you attempt to take it home. Heavy in luggage and only 100V.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Make my own ice cream 2019/1/29 19:55
Wow! You already have a cow? :)

As an option, why not check out tourist farms and see if you can find one that lets you get in on the act.
by Paul (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Make my own ice cream 2019/1/29 23:38
I am pretty sure you can make homemade ice cream here:
https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e6827.html

And yeah must ice cream machines require a freezer where you can put the bowl for a good 24 hours. I personally don't find my ice cream machines terribly heavy, but it is bulky.
by rkold rate this post as useful

Re: Make my own ice cream 2019/2/9 23:58
Thanks so much.Do you think Japan has portable ice cream maker?
by Farhan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Make my own ice cream 2019/2/10 17:42
Yes Japan has portable ice cream maker. You didn't read the previous responses to your question.

But no a portable ice cream maker will not be suitable for your situation. Reasons explained in the previous responses also.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Make my own ice cream 2019/2/10 18:48
アイスクリームメーカー
Copy this and paste it on amazon.co.jp
and you will see some icecream maker (expensive one ) that dont require a freezer.
But note the power supply as most will be 100V.
by @.. (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread