Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Why visa got denied? 2019/2/24 11:20
Goodmorning I just want to asked.
Why we denied !. I have a fiance ( Japanese Citizen) we didn't meet in personal yet.
We been videocalling and chatting everyday and night. Then we plannig to see each other in Japan with my father and my daughter (which his last name given by his biological father) . I'm not married. And my 3 years old daughter grew up with me. She's in my side. My finance was our guarantor and inviter.
We completed all our requirements which Agency needed. It's only 13 days in Japan .
I just don't understand why we Denied . Hope you could help and answer me.
by April Grace R Guingona (guest)  

Re: Why visa got denied? 2019/2/25 09:47
You should talk to immigration. We know almost nothing about your application. Did you tell immigration that you are planning on going to Japan to meet (and marry?) your fiancée, a Japanese citizen who you have never even met? That might have raised a few red flags.
by LIZ (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Why visa got denied? 2019/2/26 08:38
You applied which visa type of visa? Is it temporary visitor visa?
You can get temporary visitor visa easily if you have guarantor. Even I called my relatives and family members on temporary visitor visa. You need to mention the exact purpose of the visit. Now a days immigration is very strict about spouse visa. Video call and chat is not only enough. You have to show the pictures of when you met and other proof too to prove your friendship/relationship.
by guest11 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Why visa got denied? 2019/2/26 09:31
I agree, that you should talk to immigration directly, as we only have very few information and can therefore not guess what the problem could be. From which country are you, perhaps Japan immigration have some general doubts about people from some countries and will check the application in more detail.
by CityHunter1981 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Why visa got denied? 2019/2/26 13:53
We apply tourist Visa for 13 days as guarantor write on his documents. Yes we talk to immigration but they don't know we did not meet in personal. I'm from the Bohol, Philippines.
I need to go back in immigration office to give me good advice.
Thank you for Replying
God Bless
by April Grace R Guingona (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread