Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Can I do part time job? 2019/3/20 15:30
If I am coming to Japan for a six month language course can I do part time job in this period. And after I complete the course am I able to convert my student visa to work visa. And what about the chances of getting permanent ( full time job) after the completion of course.
by Joseph Mathew (guest)  

Re: Can I do part time job? 2019/3/20 17:43
If I am coming to Japan for a six month language course can I do part time job in this period.
You need permission from the relevant authorities, and maybe your school also?

And after I complete the course am I able to convert my student visa to work visa.
If you are eligible for a work-related residence status, i.e. you have found a job and fulfill the necessary immigration criteria, then you try to get onto that status. Depending on the circumstances you may have to leave the country for a while.

And what about the chances of getting permanent ( full time job) after the completion of course.
Nobody knows. What kind of work do you want to do? Do you want an entry level position or something else? Do you have any skills which make you employabe? Have you been to college or gained significant experience in any particular field? How are your current Japanese skills? How do you think you Japanese skills will be upon completion of a six month language course? Do you even want a job that requires Japanese skills and if not then does your nationality put you in high demand for this kind of work?
by LIZ (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread