Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Spring 2020 in Tokyo Japan 2019/4/6 04:17
I would like to ask if when is spring in Tokyo next year 2020? Traveling to Tokyo on spring is still pricey? TIA
by shie (guest)  

Re: Spring 2020 in Tokyo Japan 2019/4/6 17:42
I'm not sure if I understood your question correctly, but spring in Japan in 2020 will start on the same date as always (i.e. March 20th), like everywhere in the Northern Hemisphere.
by noelluuhh rate this post as useful

Re: Spring 2020 in Tokyo Japan 2019/4/8 08:23
Some countries define the beginning of seasons differently so a blanket assertion that it is 20th March is not correct, but other than natural variations seasons do not change year to year. It would be like asking when is April in Japan?

Perhaps the OP wants to know when cherry blossom season is starting (a "spring" event), in that case it depends on the weather between 9 and 12 months from now.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Spring 2020 in Tokyo Japan 2019/4/9 15:05
I was simply saying that Spring Equinox (i.e. March 20th) is on the same date everywhere in the Northern Hemisphere, which marks the first day of astronomical spring. OP's question doesn't really specify what kind of "spring" (s)he wants to know about.
by noelluuhh rate this post as useful

Re: Spring 2020 in Tokyo Japan 2019/4/10 05:28
Having lived in Japan, and someone who goes there 1-2 times yearly for weeks at a time, prices do tend to swing upwards for hotels and so forth in the spring time. If you came to Japan in the depths of winter, hotels can be quite inexpensive some times.

As I plan our Spring 2020 visit for two weeks from March 20 thru April 4, I expect to pay for hotels etc. what I would pay in Summer times as it will be Cherry Blossom season during an Olympic year for Japan.

S
by USC4Ever rate this post as useful

Re: Spring 2020 in Tokyo Japan 2019/4/15 10:02
I just read about new rides in Tokyo by spring next year, that's why I asked... anyway, thanks for all your answers...
by shie (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread