Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Advice needed for lump sums withdrawal 2019/4/19 10:21
Hi

I've read the document needed to apply for lump sums withdrawal. On the application form, there is a box for bank stamp. My question is it possible to submitting (hometown bank'statement) instead of a bank stamp as I want to submit the document in Japan (My friend will send it by post after I leave).

Or is it possible to nominate Japan bank account as well as I will not close the bank account.

Thank you.
by Black Joker  

Re: Advice needed for lump sums withdrawal 2019/4/19 14:28
I remember that I went with that form to my Japanese bank and they reviewed and then stamped it.

I am not sure, but I donft think that a payment to an overseas bank will be possible thus youfll need to complete the procedure with your Japanese bank.
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Advice needed for lump sums withdrawal 2019/4/23 10:47
@LikeBike (guest) Thank for your reply. But after the lump sum withdrawal is remitted to the Japan Bank Account, will the notification card (20%) be sent to the address of my hometown? Also, will the bank account be frozen if I will return to withdraw from the bank account(MUFG) like a year later (next year)?

Thank you.
by Black Joker rate this post as useful

Re: Advice needed for lump sums withdrawal 2019/4/23 13:27
The card in my case got sent to my new address in the Netherlands. However I had some hiccup in the process and my company needed to help.

Your bank account you should tell your bank your new address as well and then youfll get all your letters from the bank there. I am at Prestia and am still using my account every time I am in Japan. I even maintained my Japanese credit cards, but did inform them about my new address in The Netherlands. No problem there. But speak with your bank, in case they are different.
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread