Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Over the count reservation at Animate? 2019/5/1 17:06
I can speak Japanese pretty fluently, but I suck when it comes to reading kanji and Ifm also bad at catching what fast speaking clerks or cashiers say.

I preordered something in store today at Animate using the bar code card that you have to bring to the register for them to scan and register you for the product.

I gave them my animate card and they explained something about the details of the product showing up in Club Animate and that I would have to pick it up within a week of release.

However, on the app and the website it says I do not have any in store reservations.

1. How long does it take for it to show up (if it does?)
2. If it doesnft show up on my account, but I have the receipt for the preorder item + the receipt that shows that I paid for it already, as long as I have my animate card am I good to go?
3. If it never updates, do I just have to check the online store to make sure when the product releases?
by Rachel Perry (guest)  

reply to this thread