Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Driving from Kushiro to Noribetsu 2019/5/8 23:49
Hi, Im planning to drive from Kushiro to Noribetsu. what are the shortest route options to reach Noribetsu if im planning to move off at 9.00am from Kushiro and what the the toll charges?
by TC18  

Re: Driving from Kushiro to Noribetsu 2019/5/9 11:02
I assume you mean Noboribetsu. This is the fastest route:
https://goo.gl/maps/fMT8iwC35oSD2moP8

The tolls without discounts are 6410 yen.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Driving from Kushiro to Noribetsu 2019/5/9 13:00

@TC18

Kushiro to Noboribetsu is not far, about 70 kms?
Do you have to use toll road? Avoiding toll and driving along the coastline will take you extra 40 Mins. Save your money and enjoy sushi in Tomakomai.
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Driving from Kushiro to Noribetsu 2019/5/9 13:02
Sorry, wrong information. My apologies.

Re: Driving from Kushiro to Noribetsu 2019/5/9 13:10

@TC18

Do you have to use toll road? I did a similar drive, took me over 5 hours. The roads were of high standard, and conveniently there are many combinis along the roads for snacks and toilet breaks. I always avoid toll roads when driving in Hokkaido.

Re: Driving from Kushiro to Noribetsu 2019/5/10 00:32
I am also planning my trip for Nov 2019 and drive from Kushiro but to Toyako. Not sure if you have time to stop or spend a few more days but the best part of the journey is to enjoy the scenery and natural heritage of Hokkaido. Would be such a waste to drive in one day and miss everything. Just a thought but you might be in more of a rush to get to Noboribetsu.
by Villagemayor rate this post as useful

reply to this thread