Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Buy Odawara Fuji-Hakone Pass in Shinjuku? 2019/6/27 22:11
My planned itinerary has me traveling from Shinjuku to Hakone by Romancecar, spending 3 days in the Fuji-Hakone region and continuing on to Kyoto so I don't need the return trip to Tokyo.

Romancecar + Odawara Fuji-Hakone Pass = 9,020 yen
Shinjuku Fuji-Hakone Pass (6740 yen) = 9,090 yen

Can I buy the Odawara version of Fuji-Hakone Pass in Shinjuku?
by swirlyeyedsamurai (guest)  

Re: Buy Odawara Fuji-Hakone Pass in Shinjuku? 2019/6/28 15:03
It sounds like you can buy it in Shinjuku:hThe Fuji Hakone Pass is sold only at the Odakyu Sightseeing Service Centers at Shinjuku Station and Odawara Station. It is not available at any other station.
The Fuji-Hakone Pass for trips departing from Shinjuku Station is sold only at the Odakyu Sightseeing Service Center at Shinjuku Station.h

https://www.odakyu.jp/english/passes/fujihakone/
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Buy Odawara Fuji-Hakone Pass in Shinjuku? 2019/6/29 09:06
Your math is not quite correct:
Romancecar from Shinjuku one way (2,280 to Hakone-Yumoto) plus Odawara Fuji-Hakone Pass (6740 yen) = 9,020 yen
Shinjuku Fuji-Hakone Pass (9,090 yen) plus romance car supplement (1,090) = 10,180 yen

If you are concerned about cost, don't get the romance car - 1,090 yen only saves about 30 minutes. And if you have a JR pass (because you are doing other travel) there are other cheaper ways to do the trip in the same/similar time.

Yes, you can buy the pass in Shinjuku.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread