Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Forgot my commuter pass 2019/7/8 07:44
Hello,

Unfortunately, I forgot my commuter pass today at home and I couldnft go back when I recognized because otherwise I would arrive too late at work.

Since it is quite expensive (I commute from Osaka to Kobe) is there no way to get the money back tomorrow, when showing my commuter pass? If it helps I used today my mobile Suica and have on my commuter pass (ICOCA) my name written.

Thanks for your help.
by City Hunter (guest)  

Re: Forgot my commuter pass 2019/7/8 11:22
No.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Forgot my commuter pass 2019/7/12 08:43
Ask your company for refund.
You wont get money back because you forgot your commuter pass.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: Forgot my commuter pass 2019/7/12 12:38
It is like buying a coffee and saying you forgot your discount card. You paid full price (knowingly) so don't expect someone to then give you a discount/refund. You could have gone to get your commuter pass, and sure that would have consequences as you noted, but it was your mistake (and mistakes also have costs/consequences).
It would be like the people on the forum that say "I forgot to use my Japan Rail Pass" - JR is not going to refund those people their tickets.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread