Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

maximum hours can a spouse visa holder get? 2019/7/16 19:50
Hi guys. So I am happy to inform you that within 19 working days, I already got my result from applying spouse visa. Now, I am thinking of where can I work longer time period and how many hours I can do in a week if possible. I wish to work in a company like full time but not sure though if it is possible. I got bachelor degree in Finance. If you know any company hiring with high pay, let me know. Thanks
by Ria333  

Re: maximum hours can a spouse visa holder get? 2019/7/17 15:47
Congratulations, but I do not think you know about working in Japan.

If you have a spouse you can work has much hours a you want (based on company rule)
If you want to have a high payment, I would say you have chosen the wrong country.

In the financial sector many competition between Japanese is already going on.
You can try a international company but experience is required.

So maybe you should first take a job to build up your knowledge.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: maximum hours can a spouse visa holder get? 2019/7/18 08:36
A degree helps get a job, but really experience is going to count. As for "high pay", I agree with PP - you picked the wrong country, and again you need experience, real skills and value to a company.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: maximum hours can a spouse visa holder get? 2019/8/13 11:09
Thank you. I am looking for a career and not just a job. But yeah, I should start at the basic. 🙏😊
by Ria333 rate this post as useful

Re: maximum hours can a spouse visa holder get? 2019/8/13 15:52
As a spouse visa holder you can work in anything, full time. gJusth need to find a job.
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: maximum hours can a spouse visa holder get? 2019/8/13 18:07
Congratulations.
As other have said, with spouse status you there is no restriction (types or working hours) in employment. Not to be confused with dependent status.

'High pay' and your condition,
then you should forget Japanese company and try look for opportunity in international finance company.
by @.. (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread