Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Opinions on Honeymoon 2019/7/17 11:47
Hi, Looking for feedback on the basic plan I have for our honeymoon next April!

For some background, this my husbands first time travelling anywhere, but I am a little more seasoned and have been to Japan a few times. We're looking for a mix of relaxation and sightseeing.

Day 1 - 2 - Arrive in Osaka, approx 12 pm. Relaxed sightseeing, check out some bars.
Day 3 - 4 - Kinosaki - Onsen and ryokan stay, looking to spend some quiet time together here.
Day 5 - 7 Kyoto - Temples, Fushimi inari, Gion, etc
Day 8 - 9 Kiso Valley, Leave for Tokyo late day 9
Day 10 - 13- Tokyo - fish markets, Disney, Harajuku, Shibuya (all the normal tourist spots, I love Tokyo and husband likely will too, thus the big chunk of time)
Day 14 - Some wandering in the morning, fly home with a flight departing approx 6 pm

The specifics of each area aren't well thought out just yet, just a rough plan. Does this look too busy? I'm not concerned we aren't in Osaka long, but I am worried Kinosaki AND Kiso Valley are too much. Should we lose some time in Tokyo for one of these areas?

Thanks!
by PalomaRose  

Re: Opinions on Honeymoon 2019/7/17 15:40
I would say that your plan looks good. Ifd stay one night each in Kinosaki onsen and Kiso Valley but time it in a way that you have most of your arrival and departure day gon locationh.

Enjoy your trip to Japan!
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread