Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Rejection of eligibility 2019/7/20 17:41
Help to know the reason why denied my spouse visa in Japanese embassy , after 2 months of waiting my spouse visa is denied, i already submitted my COE, my agency not give a reason why my visa is denied
by khrizty  

Re: Rejection of eligibility 2019/7/21 13:19
All rejections come with a reason. Ask your agency again or contact immigration.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Rejection of eligibility 2019/7/22 00:12
Ifll already ask my agency he said that japanese embassy not give the reason for denied
by khrizty rate this post as useful

Re: Rejection of eligibility 2019/7/22 01:08
Ans are you expecting us to read the minds of immigration officials to find out why they denied your application? If they refuse to tell you, there is nothing you can do. They are certainly not required to tell you, contrary to what's implied by the above.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Rejection of eligibility 2019/7/22 01:12
Can i apply again in Japanese embassy

Re: Rejection of eligibility 2019/7/22 01:12
Can i apply again in Japanese embassy

Re: Rejection of eligibility 2019/7/22 05:18
What is the age difference between you amd your spouse?
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Rejection of eligibility 2019/7/22 07:43
Give us more details it's not enough to answer your question why my CEO is rejected give more details about your relationship time and story then I will tell about my own experience that what should be the reason.
by Japanguide (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Rejection of eligibility 2019/7/22 08:57
As other have said, without much info other than 'my visa got rejected, no explaination' no one can tell you anything.Without knowing what information/application you passed to agency for process?

There are many reasons, who know why your visa application got rejected even though you have COE.
Here somes to think about :-
1. Financial proof
2. Marriage certification (Philippines/Japan)
3. Difference/conflicting information in your visa application against COE.
4. Documentation problems
(which if occur the embassy would have normally contact you for further instruction)
5. Something went wrong on the agency side ? Agency reputation/credibility?
6. And many more .....
by @.. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Rejection of eligibility 2019/7/22 09:23
Usually you have to wait 6 month before you can apply again.
If you do sooner the risk of being rejected is high. You need to check what the reason is and try to solve it.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

reply to this thread