Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Can I submit my pay slip with visa extension 2019/7/21 14:22
Hi to all I am a Brazilian girl married to a permanent resident here in Japan my first renewal of resident status is coming next month my question is that this is my first year in Japan so I don't have any taxes certificate or anything from my ward office but I I have two jobs one full time one part time and I enrolled from the start in employee shakai huken system can I submit my pay slip with my extension application? As it shows that I am paying each and every tax I already paid 130000 yen to my pension and taxes which is mentioned in my pay slip.
by Sareena (guest)  

Re: Can I submit my pay slip with visa extension 2019/7/21 19:00
Submit the documents requested.
If they need more, they will ask.

When I do my renewals I submit lots of documents including proof I am up-to-date with taxes. Even if the number is zero, the documentation from your city office would presumably be part of your renewal - I use my lawyers to advise me as it is important to have correct. Not suitable for everyone, as it does cost.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Can I submit my pay slip with visa extension 2019/7/21 19:58
Thank you @ japancustomtour for your reply I started working in November 2018 so I work only two months in 2018 I got a tax certificate from ward office only for 2018 which is all zero because I earn only 280000 yen in November and December2018 so there is no tax for that amount. But I want to show as much as possible that I am paying taxes pension and having stable income and good record in this 1 year because my annual income will be 3 millions + and my husband income is last year 3.4 millions this year the same we don't have dependents
by Sareena (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread