Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

FLA Sophia University or G30 programs 2019/7/29 12:19
I am currently a Korean American student living in the United States. I was wondering if I had any chance of being accepted into Sophia University or perhaps any of the G30 programs that are conducted in English. My background is a youth professional soccer player. My SAT score is fairly decent which comes in at a 1320 but my huge downside is that my GPA is a lowly 2.75. I would just like to get a realistic grip on if I could get into Sophia or any other Japanese University with an English program. I also would like to know if they take any extra curricular achievements into account. Thank you!
by maikoree  

Re: FLA Sophia University or G30 programs 2019/7/29 22:10
First of All,you are more than welcome in Japan as a university student.
If we thousands of people from third world can study in Japanese university, then why you can't study.Go forward.Wish you all the best.
by Momta (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: FLA Sophia University or G30 programs 2019/7/31 22:03
My scores were a bit higher than yours, didn't have that much notable extra-curricular activities in high school. Applied and got both SILS and FLA, junior at FLA now. I'd say you have a decent chance, but you never know. Just go for it and do your best. Apply for a few more like APU and ICU if you're afraid. Good luck!
by anon (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread