Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Sophia University FLA 2020? My chances? 2019/7/30 11:38
I'm applying for FLA at Sophia University for April 2020 and I'm honestly worried about my chances of getting in. I've been out of high school for 5 years and currently am a 2nd year at a university in America. The last standardized test I took was the ACT in 2013 and my score was a 20 (English 24, Reading 24, Math 18, Science 16? Not sure) I obviously didn't study for that test as I didn't worry about it back then but now that I want to attend Sophia I don't think a score like that will get me a spot especially since they're pretty selective. Not sure if i should take the SAT to try for a higher score (Took practice tests and my composite score was 1060; 620 Reading/Writing, 440 Maths) I'm also worried about the essay. I heard people say its very important and could be the difference between an acceptance and rejection. Do I honestly stand a chance at making it into the FLA program for 2020 spring? Should I take the SAT instead of submitting my ACT of 20. I forgot to mention i am a Greek citizen but am attending school in America since high school so I think i meet their requirements of English proficiency. Any advice for my situation and what are my chances of getting in right now?
by Haru (guest)  

Re: Sophia University FLA 2020? My chances? 2019/7/31 22:09
Apologies if I misunderstood anything, but since you're already in your 2nd year, wouldn't it be better to find a way come study abroad at Sophia or some other university on an exchange program?
by anon (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread