Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Apply a loan with out PR in Japan 2019/8/14 18:08
Ifm living japan and i got married with Japanese have a child also.
But still i donft have permanent residence visa.
I need to get a 300k-500k yen loan from any banks in japan.
What should i have to do and may i know the names of banks they borrow with out PR.
My wife agree to sing to witness also if possible.
by Vindika (guest)  

Re: Apply a loan with out PR in Japan 2019/8/15 11:21
I would imagine that if you're living in Japan on a valid visa, have steady income, and applying for a loan that will be repaid in full before your visa expires, that you should be able to find a bank willing to accomodate you.

At the same time, if a lack of permanent residence is a problem, couldn't you simply have your spouse apply for/cosign for the loan?
by . . . . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Apply a loan with out PR in Japan 2019/8/15 21:05
I consider no bank will offer a person without PR. This is because a bank has a risk in repayment.
Anyway, there are so many necessary documents including ID, Jyu-min hyo(living certificate) etc....
by tak (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Apply a loan with out PR in Japan 2019/8/16 08:37
Better to ask your wife if she can get a loan on her name.
Without PR you will not get a loan for that amount.

The main reason is you are a risk, you can leave Japan anytime without paying a loan.
You need to build credibility and prove you are staying, and one way is PR, but still it is not sure you can get a loan.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

reply to this thread