Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Can i re apply for coe, again? 2019/8/29 21:32
I had my coe denied, just recently because they suspected my bank statement was fake. Well honestly, it was not fake. The bank issued a bank certficate in which the words on the lower part somewhat got overlap. And because of it, they suspected it was fake. I went to the bank and they were sorry because it happened. And they admitted that they should have printed it on a legal size bond paper, but unfortunately or mistakenly printed on an A4 size. Can i apply for coe again? I am afraid that it will be denied once again.
by Rilan (guest)  

Re: Can i re apply for coe, again? 2019/8/30 10:37
Usually they say you cannot apply again for six months UNLESS the situation has changed. In this case, correcting the bankfs mistake would be a good justification for another application; if you know for sure of the reason for the rejection (because they suspected the bank statement was false), then you could apply again with a properly printed bank statement AND maybe a letter from the bank describing the error made. Best wishes.
by ....... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Can i re apply for coe, again? 2019/8/30 18:47
Thank you so much. Hopefully i can re apply and have luck on my favor. Your help was appreciated.
by Rilan (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread