Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Change student visa to work visa 2019/9/1 22:36
Hi
I am a Japanese language school student now around one year and 6 months I have found a company to change work visa but my school refused to give me the documents they told give them a letter written that I will quit school but if I donft get visa I am not able to go school again. What can I do in this situation?

Thank you very much
Iroshin
by Iroshin (guest)  

Re: Change student visa to work visa 2019/9/2 08:54
"my school refused to give me the documents"

What documents? I don't believe that a change of status would require any documents from the language school.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Change student visa to work visa 2019/9/2 11:54
Thank you very much for your response.
I mean I am not graduated from the language school.
So my immigration lawyer told me to bring
1. My attendance rate of my school
2. A letter from school mention that I am a student of that school.

But when I asked them from school they told you had to wait until graduation to get them.
Are they right?
Thank you
by Iroshin rate this post as useful

Re: Change student visa to work visa 2019/9/2 12:18
#2 You should already have. As you would have been sent or emailed some form of acceptance letter.

#1 You just ask for your attendance records. Make no mention of anything else or tell them what it is for.

Sometimes they refuse these things for students whom are not paid in full for their tuition fees. As they miss out on money if you decide to leave early. Are you paid up in full?
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Change student visa to work visa 2019/9/2 12:26
What kind of "work visa" are you aiming for? AFAIK, having "graduated" from a language school (whatever that means) is not a requirement for any type of "visa", so I'm not sure why immigration would want to see documents from the school...

Re: Change student visa to work visa 2019/9/2 13:13
Hi,
I have already paid the total amount of tuition.
I have completed a university degree in my country and I have 7 years of work experiences.
I have found a company in same field and they have agreed to offer me visa.
But I am currently under student visa and school is not over yet. School will over 2020 April.
The immigration lawyer told that without those documents we canft apply visa.
The problem is school with the school they are not giving the documents.
When I asked they told wait until over the school.
And they told if I want to apply for work visa, they told me to give a letter written that I will quit the school
But if the immigration rejects my application I canft continue the school.i have to go back to my country.
I donft know what to do? If you have any experience please help
Thank you very much for the support

Re: Change student visa to work visa 2019/9/2 13:52
Methinks this "lawyer" could be in cahoots with the school trying to screw you up (and take your money)... Are you sure he or she is reliable?

Re: Change student visa to work visa 2019/9/2 14:52
Hi
No the lawyer found by me from my friend.
Lawyer has helped him to get a job and work visa.
Problem is the school.
They are not allowing to apply work visa.
They are pushing us to go eSenmon gakkof
I think.
Can they refuse to issue my attendance certificate is it legal ?
No one know exactly i think

reply to this thread