Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Muslim in Japan 2019/9/18 13:31
Hi, i will go to japqn to do my intern for 10 weeks. i consider to live in shared house in sagamihara. Do you have any experience living in shared house as a muslim? thank you.
by Thia (guest)  

Re: Muslim in Japan 2019/9/18 14:51
Yes I am Muslim too and I have experienced of shared house with one American English teacher and one German student and some other people also and I enjoyed there no problem at all.
by Maddy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Muslim in Japan 2019/9/18 15:48
How about the cooking appliances? should i buy it? in case the appliances used to cook pig or alcohol. Thank you.
by Thia (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Muslim in Japan 2019/9/18 16:10
If you are really concern about non-halal contamination of cooking utensils and stuff,
it is your best interest to buy and use your own. Keep your stuff separately from others.

Sharehouse is shared by people from all walks of life, religion/cultural, so expect common things in the house are shared by others.
by @.. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Muslim in Japan 2019/9/18 16:29
As explain above if you are really worried the you should buy your own further want to help you go to eon mall near you and go there 100 yen shop there will be alot of cooking appliances in just 100 yen for each. And also in shared house everthing are available I used also and after everyone used the things they wash and clean properly so don't worry about that.
by Maddy (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread