Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

About delay visa extension 2019/10/13 09:41
Me and my husband dont have time to go city hall so we decided to get an agent to extend my visa.
But the problem is I didnft get my visa yet more than 1 month ago already. And my visa will be expire soon

What should i do ? Is there any case of extension visafs rejection?

Hoping to hear anyone of you, thanks is advance
by Naomi (guest)  

Re: About delay visa extension 2019/10/13 11:44
If your agent properly submitted your extension application, then you don't have to leave the country even if the extension process isn't completed by the time your current period of stay expires. Only if the result is negative, then you will have to leave. I think it is rather rare for extension applications to be refused unless you or your sponsor were involved in some type of immigration-related violations.

In any case, I recommend to contact your agent.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: About delay visa extension 2019/10/13 13:24
I am just worrying right now, because i am currently 10 weeks pregnant.
What if my new visa will not come yet until my visa expire
Do i have to leave japan even Ifm pregnant ?
by Sellie rate this post as useful

Re: About delay visa extension 2019/10/13 13:53
What if my new visa will not come yet until my visa expire

You can continue to stay in Japan. After the submission of the extension application, you don't have to leave the country even if the extension process isn't completed by the time your current visa expires.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: About delay visa extension 2019/10/13 14:08
I understand, thank you for answering my question
I really appreciate it. Godbless you ☺
by Sellie rate this post as useful

reply to this thread