Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How long permanent application take time? 2019/10/28 08:10
Hello everyone I see alot of post about permanent timeline but that all is old I didn't see new one and as in immigration rules it's would normally take 6 months. I applied in mid of April 2018 it's already 7 months passed but still I am waiting I want to know does anyone have in recent time experience about permanent timeline ? How long it takes? Please share your experience I have spouse status and having child also 3 tears old and stable job and paying taxes.
by Asian (guest)  

Re: How long permanent application take time? 2019/10/28 09:58
Maybe this is not recent enough, but in our case it took 8 months, and this was already three years ago.
by ....... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How long permanent application take time? 2019/10/28 10:25
it takes as long as it takes. I got mine within 6 weeks but there are cases it takes much longer.
You could contact immigration and ask since you are already waiting 7 months
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: How long permanent application take time? 2019/10/28 12:33
If you applied in Tokyo, it takes well over a year to a year and half now.
Applicants have increased but staffing hasnft.
by Hhhh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How long permanent application take time? 2019/10/28 21:02
Mine took 8 months and I applied Nov 2018. Immigration told me that if I hadn't heard anything about it by June 2019 to call; in June I received a postcard asking for more information which I sent, and I received pr in July. I think things are just taking a lot longer these days.
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

reply to this thread