Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Political stay 2019/11/10 20:35
Hi every one me and my family are on Political stay in Japan.i need information if suppose I will open my own restaurant here in Japan is it possible ..by doing that immigration will give me a visa or not I have wife and kids 3 are above 18--and 1 kid is under 18 ...I think wife and the kid who is under 18 will get visa and above 18 I think there will be possibility that they can not get visa...if some one know about it help me kindly reply
by Thomas (guest)  

Re: Political stay 2019/11/11 08:30
What is political stay? Refugees ? Diplomats? What is the status on their visa? Because there is no "policital stay visa"
by guest (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Political stay 2019/11/11 10:15
Opening your own restaurant - sounds like you are going down the business/manager visa route.
As for your children, "dependents" when this was discussed on this forum back in June there was not a conclusive answer - you would need to consult a lawyer or immigration if they are eligible. Otherwise, they would need a visa in their own right.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Political stay 2019/11/11 14:35
If you have 5,000,000 yen in capital. Then yes a business managers visa could be a fit for you.

Plus you'll still need to buy or rent a premises and outfit it and have at least one Japanese worker.
by Hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Political stay 2019/11/12 10:29
As mentioned, there is no existent of political stay visa.
Your intention seems to come to Japan to open a business, which is more than only applying a correct visa. When you start your visa you need to have an investment and you need to have a plan. Also you need to hire a Japanese employee.

Please revise statement what you want because currently it is not matching.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: Political stay 2019/11/12 10:41
As mentioned, there is no existent of political stay visa.
Your intention seems to come to Japan to open a business, which is more than only applying a correct visa. When you start your visa you need to have an investment and you need to have a plan. Also you need to hire a Japanese employee.

Please revise statement what you want because currently it is not matching.

Re: Political stay 2019/11/15 13:15
I am here on refugee visa and all of my family is on refugee visa
by Thomas (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Political stay 2019/11/15 14:04
In this case it would be recommended to talk with immigration and see the possibilities for your request

Re: Political stay 2019/11/15 16:13
In this case it would be recommended to talk with immigration and see the possibilities for your request

reply to this thread