Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Student visa 2019/11/14 20:53
I was studying in a japanese uni and got removed from the register because of sudden financial issues. The school allows you 3 years to re-enrol when your situation is sorted, however you must return to your home country. I have since done so and now i am ready to return to school. I sent an email to them and they told me that immigration is denying visas for newly admitted students which delayed my intended semester of re-enrolment. My question is if it will be significantly a lot more difficult(for me specifically, considering my situation) to obtain a student visa? i followed all the rules which followed my de-registration and left japan in good time, i even went to immigration and they said i could stay till my residence card expired but if i did that it would be more difficult to come back. so i did not

what recommendations could you guys give me what should i expect? is it a big risk I'm taking since i have to pay tuition owed(non-refundable) before i can apply back to the school and for a student visa?
by clw (guest)  

Re: Student visa 2019/11/15 16:51
You can transfer your credit to another Japanese university.
This time, try for some kind of scholarship or tuition fee reduction.
by Donald (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread