Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

The JET program 2019/11/17 02:55
I may just be stupid but i really can't find any information on their site ( http://jetprogramme.org/ ) about how to contact them. can someone please provide me with a email adress, so i can talk to them.
i need to ask them a few questions about my eligibility, it says i just need a degree and i do have that but not from a normal college or university so i have to ask if i can apply or not.

by zikkan  

Re: The JET program 2019/11/17 08:20
There's a "Contact" link near the bottom of the page...
by / (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: The JET program 2019/11/17 22:27
I have seen the contact page... but there are not a single mail address there so it doesn't help.
by zikkan rate this post as useful

Re: The JET program 2019/11/17 23:51
Contact your local Japanese embassy/consulate; they're the ones in charge of handling applications, as you would know if you had done a modicum of research on how JET works.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: The JET program 2019/11/18 00:11
There is no reason for you to be rude. I plan to call the embassy if there aren't any way to directly mail JET, which is my question. I didn't ask about the embassy but for an address to send my email.

Please if you do not have any way to directly contact the JET program then don't reply.
by zikkan rate this post as useful

Re: The JET program 2019/11/18 07:06
If there is no e-mail address on the Contact page, then that suggests that you cannot contact JET directly by e-mail. Use the phone as suggested in the official contact information, or instead contact the Japanese embassy in your home country.
by / (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: The JET program 2019/11/18 07:56
you have to know,
generally speaking, most of organizations in JAPAN don't show their e-mail address to public, because most of incoming mails are spams or viruses.

word definition in Japan about "university" , they must be accredited by the government.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread