Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Reason why should I take my daughter here 2019/11/20 20:59
Ifm nine years residing here in japan (long term visa). I am separated from my husband and I am the only one whofs raising my four children. Luckily, my second child was accepted and shefs already here in Japan.I want to take my third child (13 yrs old) here and my attorney said that I need to write a letter about why should i bring her here. What could be a strong alibi? I want to take my daughter here because if shefll turn in legal age it will be difficult to pass in the immigration. We will need to wait for the upgrade of our papers since I'm from third generation.
by Camila (guest)  

Re: Reason why should I take my daughter here 2019/11/21 09:50
Are you saying that you don't actually know why you want your daughter to be with you in Japan? Why do you want her to live with you? It should be simple for you, the parent, to answer.
by / (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Reason why should I take my daughter here 2019/11/21 09:58
"I'd like to bring my daughter here to embrace the glorious Nippon culture and the superior education system, as well as the greatest healthcare system in the world. Surely she will become a fine citizen and contribute to the greatness of Japanese civilization."

Use this template when you want to bring someone into a country.
by VoteForYang2020 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Reason why should I take my daughter here 2019/11/21 10:33
If you do not know how to write down why you want your daughter to come to Japan than you really need to consider if you want to continue.

You have to show the immigration why it is important for your daughter to come.
Maybe your family cannot take full care of your daughter. Often an easy explanation that you are her mother, that you want to take care of her, care about her health etc are key points. (The previous template is something you should not use)

by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: Reason why should I take my daughter here 2019/11/23 13:54
I applied for my son before but the immigration denied it because he was at the legal age. I want to take my daughter here so that that the immigration wonft denied her visa.
by Camila (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Reason why should I take my daughter here 2019/11/23 16:50
That's not a reason Immigration will see as a reason to grant her a visa. Why do you want your daughter to live with you? How is that a better situation than her current arrangements?
by / (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Reason why should I take my daughter here 2019/11/23 17:01
you need to explain the reason why your daughter can't live in her original country in future, although she has been able to live in her country until now.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread