Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

To Nagoya and surrounding by car 2019/11/24 12:17
Going to Nagoya and surrounding around 15-22 Jan 2020 as well as Nara. Wonder if it is ok to drive. Will it be easy ? We havenft driven in snow before.

Thanks
by Yuki (guest)  

Re: To Nagoya and surrounding by car 2019/11/24 21:57
I think you can drive from Nagoya to Nara easily. That area does not have a lot of snow which disturb your driving. In addition, it will take about two hours if you use a highway on the way.
by TakatoshiJapan rate this post as useful

Re: To Nagoya and surrounding by car 2019/11/30 18:11
What about to Takayama and those beautiful onsen town around Nagoya? Any problem if we drive around 16-23 jan 2020?
by Yuki (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: To Nagoya and surrounding by car 2019/12/1 08:29
What about to Takayama and those beautiful onsen town around Nagoya?

There is a high chance of winter driving conditions in the Takayama area. Unless you have winter driving skills, I discourage you from driving in areas where there is a potential of snow and ice on the road.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: To Nagoya and surrounding by car 2019/12/1 13:47
I thought the car will have chained or snow tires to drive on icy road? Do you mean there will be huge snow falling ? How possible is it to drive there? How far ?

On the other hand, how to get there by bus or train? Where to get tickets ?

As we still wish to drive there. More convenient. Any rental cars which rent good cars to drive around the area ?

Many thanks.
by Yuki (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread