Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Does Japanese Language School accepts GED? 2019/11/29 10:57
Hi I am from Nepal. I couldn't complete my high school due to some unavoidable circumstances. So instead of high school i have completed GED which is equal to high school diploma in my country. Now i want to continue my further study so i am thinking about applying in Japan for Japanese Language School. I searched in the web but there isn't much information. If someone who is GED graduate currently studying in Japan, please help me.
by Santosh (guest)  

Re: Does Japanese Language School accepts GED? 2019/11/29 12:29
Since a Japanese language school is not used to further onefs education level but to learn a new language, I highly doubt if completion of secondary education is necessary. As long as you have the financial ability to pay and provide for yourself while enrolled, it shouldnft matter you didnft complete high school. I may be wrong, but I donft think one has anything to do with another.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Does Japanese Language School accepts GED? 2019/11/29 16:48
Just contact the school where you want to study and ask them.

I remember my school wanted that you are a school graduate, but I think the idea was more that you had to have finished your compulsory education in your country. Ie language school was only for adults. I donft remember proofing that I finished school. I guess I just put it in the application as YES. However if you require a student visa (I had dependent) them there might be some more documentation required.
by LikeBike (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread