Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Visit Japan (Tokyo and Kyoto ) 2019/12/5 14:26
Bonjour Madame, monsieur, je souhaite organiser mes prochaines vacances pour ma famille et moi aux prochaines vacances (Du 21 au 27 décembre) au Japon(Tokyo et Kyoto).
Nous cherchons à visiter le Japon et sa culture ses habitants pendant ces deux semaines.
Donc si vous connaissez des endroits sympas à ne pas rater en décembre au Japon.
je vous invite à me les partager merci cordialement
Paul

Dear Madam Dear sir, I wish to organize my next vacations for my family and y this December the 21 to 27 in Japan.
We want to visit Japan and its culture during these two weeks,the first one in tokyo and the last one in kyoto .
So if you know some nice places not to miss during December in Japan.
I invite you to share them with me,
thank
Paul

親愛なるマダム親愛なる、私は私の家族のために私の次の休暇を組織したいと思います。
この2週間で日本とその文化を訪れたいと思います。最初は東京で、最後は京都です。
日本で12月に見逃せない素敵な場所を知っているなら。
それらを私と共有してください。
感謝
ポール
by Paulo6  

Re: Visit Japan (Tokyo and Kyoto ) 2019/12/5 18:26
Bonjour Paul. 21 au 27 Décembre est de 6 jours, pas deux semaines. Si vous souhaitez visiter les deux villes en six jours, c'est possible, mais comme nous sommes déjà en Décembre, je vous recommande d'organiser bientôt vos hôtels. Il n’ya pas d’endroit particulier qui soit spécial dans cette partie de Décembre bien que vous voyiez des illuminations de Noël à Tokyo.

Veuillez consulter les guides sur ce site pour Tokyo et Kyoto pour des idées sur ce qu'il faut faire.

Hi Paul. Dec 21st - 27th is 6 days, not two weeks. If you want to visit these two cities in 6 days it is possible but because we are already in December, I recommend you arrange your hotels soon. There's no particular place in either city that's special in mid December but you will see some Xmas illuminations in Tokyo.

Please check nout the pages on Tokyo & Kyoto on this website for more ideas about what to do in each place.
by Saru Bob rate this post as useful

Re: Visit Japan (Tokyo and Kyoto ) 2019/12/5 18:45
Shibuya is where I would stay in Tokyo, it has some nice lights and a pleasant atmosphere at Christmas.
by Lazy Pious (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread