Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hokkaido End May Itinerary (8 nights) 2019/12/8 02:59

Hello there!

I have been thinking about my itinerary and think its hectic. I have my 80th old mum and 3 teens and think its best if I make the trip more relaxing. Hence I thought I will save southern Hokkaido for the next trip. I am so sorry as I keep changing my destination-

The below is my proposed plan, subject to your kind guidance:_

22/5- Chitose Airport ( Rent Van) to Otaru ( Hotel Neushloss) ( 1 night)

23/5- Lake Toya ( 2 nights) ( on route sightsee Shakatan Penisula- Cape Kamui/Shimamu Beach) Is this ok?

24/5- Lake Toya- Sightsee Noboribetsu Hell Valley/ Lake Shikotsu/ Mt Usu Ropeway

25/5- Furano - (Ningle Terrace) ( Takikawa Farm) (is it ok to visit Shikisai No Oka although early in season?

Stay in Biei- ( Patchwork Road/) ( Farm tour- alpaca), Blue Pond & Waterfall

26/5- Is it possible to drive to Kamiyubetsu Tulip Park directly from Biei? Overnight at Mombetsu- visit the Higashimokoto Shibazahura Park & the Okhotsk Tokkari Centre.

27/5- Where shd I head to??

28/5- Where shd I head to?

29/5- Where shd I head to?

30/5- Have a 9.30 am flight to take back home.

I sincerely would appreciate if you can kindly guide me on the above especially from 27th to 29th? Should I add more nights into areas which I have planned to stay??

Looking forward to your kind advise!!

Thanks
by raj27  

Re: Hokkaido End May Itinerary (8 nights) 2019/12/9 01:42
there are two considerations that will determine what itinerary is best- an 80 year old person and 3 teenagers---this creates a situation where you want options as we say just in case- best suggestion is to head to Sapporo where you can take a day trip to Otaru (that will cover everyone-nice area to see things, eat, and close by) much to see in Sapporo- parks, can get around by subways, etc-also offers time to rest if required while others can explore-very good time of year to be in everyone's favorite city- should be some action going on in Odori Park
by sapporostan (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread