Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Advice for study field in senmon-gakkou 2020/4/7 07:09
こんにちは everyone,

My name is Jens 20 years old from Belgium, I master 3 languages, Dutch, English and German. Japanese will become my 4th i'm currently at n5. I would like to share my vision first. I have always been interested in Japan since my early teens, my passion therefore started early for learning Japanese, I can read/write hiragana and katakana and i know about 450 kanji's characters. My intention and plan is to live and work in Japan (my prefer goes to Osaka) Before entering a professional training college (senmon gakkou). I will enroll in a japanese language school for 2 years in Osaka. I wonder if there are people on this forum who live or lived in the kansai area and know which field the most job/employment opportunities are? Especially for a foreigner, i don't want to graduate with an unnecessary degree. It would be very annoying if I had to return to Belgium because I didn't find work or a get a visa sponsor, what will be a waste of 5 year savings and time. I was thinking to enter a automobile school like Nissan or Toyota to become a professional in automotive since japan is famous for it? Or in Design Computer IT Electronics, there are many options but i just don't know which industry is popular there and i dont want to make a bad decision that's why i'm posting on this forum. When I look around on the internet ( https: // studyinjpn. com) I across many schools but %70 of them are in the medical sector which is most of the time for only womens (nursing) maybe due the aging of japan?. Or i'm searching just wrong? I hope some people here can suggest me in what major I should graduate that will give me a high chance of work. About the financial part I have enough savings to cover 5 years of studying (rent,food,transport,tuition,ect)

Have a good day and peace
by Jensvandewelle  

Re: Advice for study field in senmon-gakkou 2020/4/8 13:20
I don't know about the requirements, but if you just need to find schools, here is a Google search result for 自動車整備を学ぶ 大阪

https://www.google.com/search?ei=plCNXq_vD5PqmAWm2pPYBQ&q=%E8%87%AA%E5...
by Uco rate this post as useful

reply to this thread