Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

credit card rejection 2020/4/11 20:29
Ifm staying in japan last 2 year. Ifve so many time rejected credit card application. i have Japanese driving license and Ifm staying with family.Ifm also paying tax and every payment on time from bank account so what is the reason for rejection really donft know what i should do.?
Please tell me if have some other way to get credit card?
by Zala harpalsinh (guest)  

Re: credit card rejection 2020/4/12 08:13
Have you tried Rakuten credit card? It's the easiest to get.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: credit card rejection 2020/4/12 08:48
Ifve so many time rejected credit card application.
That's one reason - too many applications.
If you are not permanent resident, then there is no reason they will give you a credit card - you are a high credit risk whether you think you are or not. Better option would be for a debit card (without the same protections) - easy to get, but not as useful.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: credit card rejection 2020/4/12 11:58
I agree with JapanCustomTours.
don't make applications frequently. it make you in worse condition.
there are some words that financial banks will not lend money to persons who really want to get it.

I have used credit card to get 5% return and shop points. practically, it is bothersome for me to check payments every months. probably, I will back to cash, when finishing 5% return.
do you have any trouble with cash payment ?

rakuten card is okay, but not have good reputation.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: credit card rejection 2020/4/13 18:25
No Ifm not applying yet raukten card .
by HARPALSINH ZALA (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread