Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Cloth Face Mask for foreign students 2020/4/14 22:03
Hi,
My son is a foreign student living in Tokyo. He is now staying at the dormitory. I understand he registered his presence at the local authority office earlier with the address.

I am wondering if Abe's cloth face mask will be sent to the foreign student like him at the specific address? And when will it be?

Appreciate all for your insight.

Thanks.
Admiral

by Admiral (guest)  

Re: Cloth Face Mask for foreign students 2020/4/15 08:38
Masks are sent through service by JP postal service that delivers letters to every single "address".
If your son lives in a dorm, they may not be delivered.
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Cloth Face Mask for foreign students 2020/4/15 13:06
Thanks a lot, sir for your kind reply.
by Admiral (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Cloth Face Mask for foreign students 2020/4/15 13:45
The masks from the government will be delivered to all addresses in Japan including houses where people don't even live in. But it may take a while until your son receives them. Meanwhile, he can easily make his own cool-looking masks by following this very easy method described in this CDC video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPx1yqvJgf4&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=Iw...

Also, a lot of schools seem to have set up Q&A websites for their students. I'm sure your son is being updated through his smartphone or computer.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Cloth Face Mask for foreign students 2020/4/15 14:27
Dear Uco,
It sounds like you have the opinion that the mask would be sent to my son at his dorm. His address is referred with room# and dorm address.

I really hope he will get the cloth mask.

He was struggling in the last 5 attempts to get the mask from drug stores and convenient stores but failed.

He desperately needs them in the middle of the shortage of paper face mask. I do hope the domestic production will ramp up soon.
Thanks.
by Admiral (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread