Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How to pay Mizuho Bank credit card 2020/4/15 21:10
Hi, I signed up for a credit card from Mizuho Bank a few months ago and I just used it 2 months ago.

But apparently my bank account was still the same amount and hasnft change yet. Is there any possible way I could pay my credits off?
by Risa (guest)  

Re: How to pay MIZUHO BANK CREDIT CARD 2020/4/16 16:35
Youfve registered your bank account that gets associated with the credit card I assume?
And different credit card programs have different payment cycle (closing on the 10th of each month, and deducting from the account balance on Xth day of the following month, etc.) so please check when those days are.
by ....... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How to pay MIZUHO BANK CREDIT CARD 2020/4/16 22:55
When you make a payment using your credit card, you receive a bill a couple of weeks before your money is withdrawn from your bank account.

Depending on how you registered, the bill will be sent to you by postal mail, or you will receive an email with a link to an on-line bill. You can try to check if your payment is on the bill.

But if I were you, I wouldn't worry about it. If you presented your card when you shopped and received a receipt at the spot or if the clerk said, "Thank you for shopping," that is proof that you made the payment. If it so happens that the money is not withdrawn, that's not your fault. And, for example, the payment I made by card on February 1st was withdrawn from my account on April 10th, so that's how long it typically takes. Maybe it so happens that your card wasn't charged in time for your April payment.

If it so happens that you haven't kept your receipt, and don't remember when you paid to which clerk, and the shop is saying you never paid, then you do have a problem.
by Uco rate this post as useful

reply to this thread