Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Not received payment bill for electricity 2020/4/23 16:55
Hello. I am staying in Fukuoka for two months in my new apartment now. I am wonder why i never received any mail about my payment bill for my electric consumption. My rental contract does not included utilities, which means i need to pay by my own.
Till now, I have receive payment notice for my water and gas bills.

by Lee Shi Ting (guest)  

Re: Not received payment bill for electricity 2020/4/24 09:59
ask the agent or the owner.
I am afraid that you did not make contracts to utility companies.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Not received payment bill for electricity 2020/4/24 10:04
Or is it possible that one of the utility companies (like gas) has a bundled billing system for both electricity and water, like some do with Tokyo Electric and Tokyo Gas?
by ....... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Not received payment bill for electricity 2020/4/24 10:18
oh, I misread the post. you got bills of water and gas, but not electricity.
as the previous post mentioned, gas and electricity can be sold by one company. look at gas payment bill carefully.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Not received payment bill for electricity 2020/4/24 10:44
I had looked through my gas bill. It is only for gas. The bill cost for 7500 yen from March till April.
Previously my agent is the one who helped me to make call to electric company to make a contract. As he is on vacation now plus the emergency state of condition, it is hard to get a fast result.
I also tried to email by myself to Kyuden electric company to inform my condition, yet not replied till now.
by Lee Shi Ting (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Not received payment bill for electricity 2020/4/24 13:56
https://www.kyuden.co.jp/

As it shows on the Japanese version of the top page of Kyuden's website, the bills have been delayed due to a technical problem that occurred in January. I'm afraid I couldn't find the same info on the English version of the website.

Currently, due to remote work in hope to avoid Covid 19, responses to customers' emails everywhere tend to be delayed as well. If you're getting electricity, and if you're not getting any notices saying your electricity company is stopping it, then you should be okay. The bill would be sent to you as soon as things are cleared on Kyuden's side.

By the way, this morning, a TV news program was showing an amazingly accurate translating system. Try it.
https://www.deepl.com/home
by Uco rate this post as useful

reply to this thread