Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 1 of 2: Posts 1 - 20 of 23

1 2
next

What matters the most in spouse visa renewal? 2020/6/8 09:28
Hey all hope u doing great I want to know your experience, idea and opinions what matters the most in resident status extension of spouse resident status for a better long term extension? Please your time and reply will be appropriated thank you
by Alanwalker  

Re: What matters the most in spouse visa renewal? 2020/6/8 10:28
As far as I know, that the marriage is genuine and long-term so far, and stable job/income (usually) on the part of the sponsoring spouse.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: What matters the most in spouse visa renewal? 2020/6/8 12:21
@AK thank you my spouse has a stable I b and stable income she is paying taxes pension and everything she is working at same company since 10 years and I have too stable job now currently I am se shain and paying taxes pension everthing my extension was 1+1 and soon applying for third time..
by Alanwalker rate this post as useful

Re: What matters the most in spouse visa renewal? 2020/6/8 12:22
Well, those with Spouse resident status will have to adhere to its main requirement, 'still being married'.

Things that related to 'stable' marriage such as kids, same address, job (pay tax/pension/insurance) will also boost your extension period.
by @.. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: What matters the most in spouse visa renewal? 2020/6/8 14:28
I think genuine marriage and paying tax it is big advantages to get longer period of stay.

I also got 1+1 and i submitted for third time days ago.
My husband pay taxes but I don't because my salary is low so I don't have big hope to get 3 years, I wish I could... but I don't think it might be. :)
by lila (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: What matters the most in spouse visa renewal? 2020/6/8 15:09
We don't have kids but we living at same address and working at same company together and my wife paying everthing and we both have stable job and income as I mention I am se shain now and I already paid two year pension and taxesi got my resident status on November2018 and started paying pension from November2018 also and income taxes I m enrolled in company shakai huken so everthing they cut it from my salary every month.

Re: What matters the most in spouse visa renewal? 2020/6/8 17:43
I think there is chance that you get 3 years .

Good luck!
by Lila (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: What matters the most in spouse visa renewal? 2020/6/8 18:34
In my case it was spouse income. From memory the form asked for MY income. Clearly they were not impressed. They really wanted my wife's income. I got 3 years
by Ric (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: What matters the most in spouse visa renewal? 2020/6/8 20:10
Yes spouse income and job taxes etc matter because we have a big age gap but still the easily give me the visa because my spouse has stable job income and paying taxes but I heard that it's normal 1+1+1+3 but I also heard some people usually they get 1+1+3 but there, are many cases I don't know what matters and how to show that we are strong and stable.

Re: What matters the most in spouse visa renewal? 2020/6/8 21:11
My husband was working only parttime before, since end of last year he started working full time.
Since I came to japan i always had only parttime job .
So japanese spouse work is what is important?
I have chance to get 3 years?

Re: What matters the most in spouse visa renewal? 2020/6/8 23:33
Do yoy have kids? Are tou pregnant now? If yes you will get 3 years this time I think

Re: What matters the most in spouse visa renewal? 2020/6/9 06:35
No we still dont have kids...

Re: What matters the most in spouse visa renewal? 2020/6/9 09:40
Nothing happens. If your Japanese spouse is working and give all documents and act as a guarantor. Thats enough. Either of you must be working.
by Guest C (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: What matters the most in spouse visa renewal? 2020/6/9 09:46
Existence of kids does not matter as per my experience. They need the documents.
by Guets C (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: What matters the most in spouse visa renewal? 2020/6/15 08:19
@lila please update us here did you got your new resident card? Or still waiting?

Re: What matters the most in spouse visa renewal? 2020/6/15 15:03
I am still waiting...
I hope I will receive the postcard soon.

Re: What matters the most in spouse visa renewal? 2020/6/19 07:47
I received the card yesterday!
I am going to immigration next monday.

I wish i got 3 years 🙏

Re: What matters the most in spouse visa renewal? 2020/6/19 15:15
Wao good news best of luck we hope it will be 3 years .please update us here after u received

Re: What matters the most in spouse visa renewal? 2020/6/22 15:52
Today i went to the immigration.

I got 3 years!!!

I am very happy 🤗

Re: What matters the most in spouse visa renewal? 2020/6/23 02:11
Wao congratulations dear I am also very happy for you... Can you please tell me which documents you submitted from ur side and ur husband side.?

Page 1 of 2: Posts 1 - 20 of 23

1 2
next

reply to this thread