Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

What kind of job can i get in Japan? 2020/7/16 15:18
Hello everyone
So basically i have a japanese fiance, and wefre planning to get married and live in japan.
My japanese level right now is around N3 but ifm aiming for N2 or N1.
I was wondering if i am a resident in japan, and my language level is good, would it be easy to find a decent job?
My bachelor degree is in finearts.
My native language is arabic, and i have English proficiency.
I really want to teach art in a school but idk if itfs easy for a foreigner to find such a job.
most teaching jobs i Found were English language teaching and the teacher has to be a native speaker.
Does any one have any advice or experience regarding my situation?
by Lana (guest)  

Re: What kind of job can i get in Japan? 2020/7/16 16:32
Are you ONLY trying to do a teaching job? If you're married to a native Japanese woman, then you can pretty much apply to anything you want. Sure, it may be more difficult at first to find a job because English isn't your first language, but I wouldn't give up.

Have you looked into other professions to do based on experience or interest? Outside of teaching, most jobs are going ot require at least conversational Japanese, so if you feel confident in your level, just go for it and see what you can do. Lots of online sources for jobs too.

Good luck to you!
by TonyMontana1 rate this post as useful

Re: What kind of job can i get in Japan? 2020/7/16 23:44
"I really want to teach art in a school but idk if itfs easy for a foreigner to find such a job."
if you mean in public schools, no, you can't, because you need to have teaching license in Japan. your fiance should know this.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread