Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Best fields to study to work in Japan 2020/7/17 11:44
Hello everyone
i'm girl who's planning to get married to her Japanese fiance, then move to japan and live there.
i'm very concerned about whether i can find a decent job there.
i have a bachelor in fine arts, my mother language is Arabic and i have English proficiency.
i'm planning to study more courses before i move to japan to build my CV more, and i can't choose what to study. i thought about a degree in education so that i can work as an art teacher, but i heard that i need a teacher licence to teach in japan (is it easy to get one?). i also thought about taking a course in graphic design, adobe certification, digital art, or something related to that like animation, but i don't know if it's easy to get employed in these fields.
by the way i can speak Japanese on a conversational level (around N3) and i'm planning to continue studying Japaneses until i reach N2 or N1 level.
can someone advise me on what would be the best to study to find a decent job in japan?
thanks!
by Ranach  

Re: Best fields to study to work in Japan 2020/7/17 12:05
Lucky you theres someone whos almost in the same position as you and got some great answers.

https://www.japan-guide.com/forum/quereadisplay.html?0+173377
by hello (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Best fields to study to work in Japan 2020/7/17 12:13
honestly that question was posted by me as well lol.
i thought i missed some important points in my question, and i didn't know how to reply\edit the question so i just posted a new one.
by Ranach rate this post as useful

Re: Best fields to study to work in Japan 2020/7/18 00:43
why don't you discuss with your fiance ? he know Japan more than you, and is the best person to do so.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread