Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Guarantor for visiting family visa? 2020/7/18 18:42
Hello, guys.
I'm a Japanese national and planning to invite my mother from the Philippines after all these pandemic stuff and coronavirus issue. What should I know before applying her for a visiting family visa? How long should I be employed? How much should I be making annually to avoid visa deny? I know all of my taxes should be settled and secured before that. My siblings and I haven't been with my mom for years now. Particularly, my brother whom she haven't seen for almost 19 years.

** (If visiting the Philippines is an option, that would be very impossible for us since we got blacklisted in the Philippines for staying past the free stay days. I was 4 yrs old, my sibling's around 1 yr old when we lived there. I was 18 when i got back to Japan by repatriation process with the help of the Japanese embassy in the Ph.)
by guest (guest)  

reply to this thread