Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Lumping vacation days together 2020/8/4 11:47
I have a question regarding lumping vacation days together. Let's say I have about 25, if I were to give my notice in that I'm quitting, I could use those at the end of my contract after working another month, correct?
Like, say I want to give them a month's notice, but also use those after the next month of work and say that in my resignation letter or a few months before my contract expires. I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to use all of them at once as I've seen/heard other teachers do it.
Thanks.
by inuneko (guest)  

Re: Lumping vacation days together 2020/8/5 03:30
What I have seen with my employees (unfortunately 3 recently resigned) is that HR will confirm how many days of PTO you have left. And then you give a date of last day at work (physically) and a different date of last day of contract.
So as you have 25 days (5 weeks) you could stop working on 25/Aug, but you last day of contract (and salary ) would be 30/Sep.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

Re: Lumping vacation days together 2020/8/5 08:44
This depends on your employer.
You should discuss this with them.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

reply to this thread