Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Getting a side job while on a Engineer Visa 2020/9/1 09:45
Hello. I am on a Engineer Working Visa since 3-4 months. My salary ia decent but I want to earn extra money. I work from Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm. I have two week days off. So I want to do some extra work without affecting my main work. Is it possible or allowed to do extra job while doing my main work, and if it is possible what type of work can I do and for how many hours?
Thank you
by Sumit Pathak (guest)  

Re: Getting a side job while on a Engineer Visa 2020/9/1 15:07
Ask immigration for permission
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Getting a side job while on a Engineer Visa 2020/9/1 17:37
You need to ask immigration and your employer separately.
Many companies prohibit from having a side job.
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Getting a side job while on a Engineer Visa 2020/9/1 18:36
And ask your employer. Many companies prohibit their employees from having a side job due to various reasons.
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Getting a side job while on a Engineer Visa 2020/9/1 19:00
A few things youfd need to check:

Firstly, whether your current employment contract allows you to hold a side job.

Secondly, if yes, then whether what you do on the side job is in the same field/category as the one you are currently allowed to do (gengineerh).
If it is outside what people are allowed to do on gengineerh resident status, then you'd need to obtain from the immigration bureau gPermission to Engage in Activity other than that Permitted under the Status of Residence Previously Granted.h
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread