Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Low income can cancel COE 2020/10/7 02:12
Hello sir my question is.when my wife apply my elegbility paper that time was not corona so her salary was around about 25 man but after 3 months means now they again asked salary proof but now her salary is 80 thousand only because corona days she lost her good job so now we are going to send 80 thousand salary proof so this salary down can be danger for my elegbility paper. Thanks
by Mr Zeeshan (guest)  

Re: Low income can cancel COE 2020/10/7 12:26
Maybe. Just apply. Cannot changr your personal situation anyway.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Low income can cancel COE 2020/10/7 18:06
Thank for give me your time.but its not 100% sure they can cancel my COE .because corona days income down everybody facing same problem in these days.
by Mr Zeeshan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Low income can cancel COE 2020/10/7 18:23
I donft quite understand your question – so your wife (already in Japan?) applied for a CoE for you, with her earlier salary of 25-man, and does your wife already have a CoE for you?? If yes, you should still be able to apply for a visa with that CoE and come to Japan as the spouse.
If she does not yet have a CoE for you, and needs to apply for a CoE with the salary of 8-man, there is a possibility that you might not get it, as that is (no matter where in Japan you live) not considered sufficient to support the both of you.
by ....... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Low income can cancel COE 2020/10/7 19:17
Yes sir i,m out of japan ny wife apply my elegbility but now her salary is only 8 man i just only want to know is there rejection chances on 8 man income
by Mr Zeeshan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Low income can cancel COE 2020/10/8 09:09
Immigration seems to have a certain criteria for the household income for the couple to be able to support themselves. They donft disclose the exact number, but I think 8-man per month would be too considered too low as living expenses of two people.

So if you ask me if there is a chance they might reject it: yes, there is that possibility. But if your wife can show that this is temporary, that might be accepted.

I donft know if your wife is Japanese or non-Japanese (depending on that, youfd be applying for either gSpouse of Japanese nationalh or gDependenth visa), but if your wife is Japanese, the likelihood they accept it is a bit higher. (This is only as far as I know from experience, and I am not an immigration lawyer.)

You can only apply and see what they say. Best wishes.
by ....... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Low income can cancel COE 2020/10/8 09:20
I was also on work visa earlier. Since she is working since long time and if the salary is only 8 man and paying tax too. Right?. It is not big problem. Immigration know that the person has enough savings and the person is making the livelihood. There is nothing wrong you are doing. One person can make the livelihood even with 10man per month and who is living for long time.
by Guest C (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Low income can cancel COE 2020/10/8 15:28
I think OP's question is that she applied the COE of OP, now in investigation process, she lost her good job recently, the process is now in final stage, and immigration asks her present income. all are in normal process.
the low income will severely influence the COE granting.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread