Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Waseda SILS admission 2020/10/11 06:59
I sent my application for the 2021 SILS AO April entry on September 15 and Ifm waiting to know how the first screening went.
The question is: Does anyone know if on November 6 they will contact only conditional offer recipients or if they will also announce who was rejected and who got an unconditional offer (as in the previous years) ?

Also, as you might have noticed, I am not a native english speaker so I am worried if my english proficiency score is enough to be accepted. I scored 97 on TOEFL ibt. Can you give me your honest opinion on that? Additionally, can you tell me how much did you get?

Thank you in advance!
by Sara0326 (guest)  

Re: Waseda SILS admission 2020/11/2 10:00
Hey! I also applied for April, did they announce conditional offers on the 6th last year?
by Abc789 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Waseda SILS admission 2020/11/2 16:17
@Abc789
Oh really! Thatfs great!
Honestly I donft know if last year they announced partial results on the 6th but I think it was a bit earlier.

Anyway good luck to both of us :)
by Sara0326 rate this post as useful

Re: Waseda SILS admission 2020/11/2 19:07
Hey, Ifm the guy from above. If you donft mind, can you give me your contact? A throwaway account is fine, I have a few things I want to ask you, I completely understand if you donft want to though, thanks!
by hotmicrowave rate this post as useful

Re: Waseda SILS admission 2020/11/2 19:39
@hotmicrowave
If you have instagram you can contact me on my account which is sara_kawamura
by Sara0326 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread