Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Can a Hepatitis patient work in japan? 2020/10/13 03:26
I want to know if I have Hepatitis can I get Japanese work visa. Actually I have accepted from Japan company and will go to Japan soon but Ifm afraid I will be rejected if I have some problems with my health😫
by Selena Jone (guest)  

Re: Can a Hepatitis patient work in japan? 2020/10/13 14:47
you are OK, but, generally speaking, you are expected that you will tell your disease to the company when recruiting. if you did not tell it, it means that you hide your health condition and you are dishonest. they can cancel the hiring because of your dishonesty.

generally speaking, to cancel the hiring, they need to tell the reason. dishonesty is a convenient reason which you can't argue with.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Can a Hepatitis patient work in japan? 2020/10/16 06:00
Thank You so much. Ifm just worrying about my medical check up and I donft know if I have disease or not even though I am really healthy right now. Again thank you so much for ur reply . It makes me feel relief 😄
by Selena Jone (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread