Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Did you hire someone for help? 2021/1/7 17:01
I am a divorced and been living here in Japan for 13yrs with my 15y.o son. I have been wanting to process to be naturalized but there are lists of requirements that I think, are difficult to provide.

Is it really difficult?
Did you hire someone for help?

I research for sites and I saw the amount that will cost me ¥200,000 + additional charges.
Since I am a single mother, I cannot afford to pay for this but still wishing to be naturalized as a japanese.

Thank you

by Katarina26 (guest)  

Re: Did you hire someone for help? 2021/1/8 13:33
Which requirements are difficult for you that you require help with? I am not naturalised but have two friends who are (a Korean and a Canadian). I don't believe they hired anyone. The process does not seem too difficult provided the requirements are met, just long and arduous really. If you reply with information about what you are having difficulty with then maybe someone can offer some detailed advice for free.
by LIZ (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread