Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hokensho and Cash card from Bank 2021/1/28 13:29
Hey there!

Ifve been living in Japan for a month already, itfs been close to 3 weeks since Ifve registered my address at the ward office and my bank account at post bank but I have yet to receive anything from them.

Not too sure if they canft find my address or so. What should I do? Should I just got back to the ward office and enquire? Whatfs the usually standard way they will send our bills for insurance and also cash card from the bank?

Thanks for the help!
by Ben Ji (guest)  

Re: Hokensho and Cash card from Bank 2021/1/28 18:43
Cash card from the bank (postal bank at least) should arrive in two weeks or so. They will use registered mail, so you have to be there to receive it in person. Have you not found any gattempted deliveryh note in your mailbox?
gHokenshoh – I assume you mean your national health insurance card and the associated bills? You are unlikely to receive any bills that soon, as they have a cut-off date for starting to send out those bills. I remember that they sent the insurance card itself by some sort of registered mail service. If you are not there when they attempt to deliver, they will leave a note.
Also be sure to have a name sign on your mailbox.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Hokensho and Cash card from Bank 2021/1/28 20:01
Not too sure if they canft find my address or so.

Is there a reason you think so? If you're not at home at the time of the delivery and you don't have your name written on your mail box or door, they would not be able to leave you notes.
by Uco rate this post as useful

reply to this thread