Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

I want to be an exchange student on Japan 2021/3/14 08:44
Not right now, as my Japanese language level is very low (I still didn't take the N5 exam but I'm taking classes), and I'm very young. I'm Spanish, and I want to go when I'm 18 (or 16 as I end ESO (like highschool) on that age if I am not wrong) or so, or even older, the age isn't the matter, I can wait. What is the best age, how much it costs, what level of Japanese should I have (I want to go as an exchange student to learn more Japanese, tho), and every detail you can give? What is the cheapest place to go in Japan? and how much does Tokyo cost? Please, give me every detail you can. I know the bad things about Japan, also the good things. I still want to go to know the experience and to see if I decide to go back or stay in my country. By the way, if this changes anything, I was born Female (tho I consider myself as Gender-fluid, but that's an irrelevant thing)Thanks for reading and thanks for your answer!
by River Bencivenga  

Re: I want to be an exchange student on Japan 2021/3/15 06:36
Search this forum - the question has been asked and answered many times before.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: I want to be an exchange student on Japan 2021/3/15 09:57
Look for an exchange program first between your school and another one in Japan – some run short-term programs for high school students (so better do that while you are still in senior high), and there are other programs between universities/colleges.

And yes, please search the forum.
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread