Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Can I get a visa if I have an overstay record 2021/4/12 23:43
Hello..
From 2018 I overstayed in Japan for about 1 year, and I voluntary report to Immigration Bureau and get 1 year ban, then I leave Japan..
Now the 1 year ban has passed, is it possible that I comeback to Japan using any Working Visa like Engineering or Spesified Skilled Worker? I know I'm a bad person that I overstayed in Japan..

Thanks before
Sorry for my bad english
by Saburo (guest)  

Re: Can I get a Visa if I have an OverstayRecord? 2021/4/13 10:26
If what you got before was a 1-year ban to enter Japan, and 1 year has passed since you left Japan, you should be eligible to enter Japan again, so if you are eligible for a new visa through employment in Japan, have your employer apply for the applicable visa.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Can I get a Visa if I have an OverstayRecord? 2021/4/13 11:31
All you can do is try. If outside the ban period, I dont see a problem.
by H (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Can I get a Visa if I have an OverstayRecord? 2021/4/13 11:50
Will there be any problems for the Employeer/Guarantor for applying the Certificate of Eligibility? Because if the Employeer in Japan can't apply the CoE I can't get any Visa..
by Saburo (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Can I get a Visa if I have an OverstayRecord? 2021/4/13 19:51
If the one-year period of ban has ended, I see no problem for the employer either.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Can I get a Visa if I have an OverstayRecord? 2021/4/13 20:15
Thank you so much for the answers, really appreciate it.
I think there's nothing more but to try and faith.
by Saburo (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread