Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Annulment process 2021/4/27 14:47
Hello Guys...

Newbie here... Been married since Nov 2007, but right after our marriage my husband went back to Japan since he only has a 5 days vacation. Fast forward: Our marriage lasted only for 3 Years... he cut all the communications with me.
As of now, I am having hard time how to process or where to start for the Annulment process.
Has anyone same status with me?

Can someone help me please...
by Babe20  

Re: Annulment process 2021/4/28 15:18
Are your dates correct? Do you mean 2017, rather than 2007? Annulment will have to take place where you were married? What country or state in the US?
by Steve (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Annulment process 2021/4/29 06:56
Annulment or divorce - the two are quite different.
Also depends largely on what country/legal system you were married under. Without that basic information it is hard to provide any advice.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Annulment process 2021/4/30 14:17
I donft think anyone here is gfullyh familiar with the marriage annulment procedures in the Philippines, though some who might have gone through it might be able to contribute.

Did you get married according to the Philippine law or the Japanese law?

I am assuming it was based on the Philippine law – in that case, youfd have to find out if in your countryfs law there is a process to have the marriage annulled due to the person gmissing/location unknownh for a certain period of time. Best wishes.
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread