Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Peach Aviation Nagoya to Sapporo 2021/7/22 20:11
The average flights I've seen from Nagoya to Sapporo are anywhere from $350 to $400 USD roundtrip. However, I've been seeing a lot of roundtrip flights with Peach Aviation for $150 to $200. Is there some scam or hidden fee I'm not aware of? That seems too good to be true.

A lot of reviews say the cabin crew is extremely rude, but on a two hour flight, I highly doubt I'll be bothered. Also when it comes to luggage, I only have one small suitcase, so again - no problem there.

Is there something I'm STILL missing?
by ??? (guest)  

Re: Peach Aviation Nagoya to Sapporo 2021/7/23 12:13
Peach is one of the low cost carriers, therees no real hidden fee but you may have to pay for luggage, you can easily calculate the cost on their website by just clicking through the ticket purchase process.
There are also packages with more included options available, just check out their page.
I never had any issues with the Peach crew so far (also none with Jetstar)
by nja (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Peach Aviation Nagoya to Sapporo 2021/7/23 12:23
When you purchase a ticket... It lists: carry-on baggage, checked baggage, seat selection, flight change fee, refund for flight cancelation, and TICKET SOLD BY.

What is ticket sold by????
Next to TICKET SOLD BY it says... 1 hour before departure

I don't understand
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Peach Aviation Nagoya to Sapporo 2021/7/23 12:44

However, I've been seeing a lot of roundtrip flights with Peach Aviation for $150 to $200. Is there some scam or hidden fee I'm not aware of? That seems too good to be true.

I have used Peach Air a few times. Scam? No. Just another budget airline.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Peach Aviation Nagoya to Sapporo 2021/7/23 14:01
However, I've been seeing a lot of roundtrip flights with Peach Aviation for $150 to $200.

That is not a particularly good rate for Peach. The typical fares for Peach flights between Nagoya and Sapporo start around 6500 yen. A good round trip fare in US dollars would come to around $120. On busy days, e.g. summer holidays, it can be more expensive.

As for the company, it is a typical low-cost, no-frills carrier. Yet, the service is probably still friendlier and more attentive than on European and American airlines.

For the cheapest fares, book on the official website:
https://booking.flypeach.com/en
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread